Constructed to an exacting standard by Hagan Homes in 2016, this stunning home offers well appointed accommodation spanning c. 1,550 sqft of modern family living space.
Crossnacreevy is an excellent family environment for those who enjoy the quieter aspects of the countryside without compromising on convenience and lifestyle. Ilford Park is a short journey to a superb selection of nurseries, schools and colleges in Belfast and the surrounding towns. Golfers are spoilt for choice with the Castlereagh Hills, Mount Ober and Shandon Golf Clubs all within three miles.
With its close proximity to Belfast, Crossnacreevy has convenient access to a comprehensive motorway and dual carriageway network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling into and around the City. For those travelling further afield, the George Best Belfast City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away.
The property itself comprises a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen/dining/family room, utility room and W.C. on the ground floor. To the first floor, there are three spacious bedrooms (master benefiting from an en-suite shower room) and a main family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a double length carport driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles. There is plentiful additional on-street parking around the property. The rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn and a patio area, perfect for entertaining and enjoying a sunny, westerly aspect.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
To arrange a private viewing or for further information please call Rodgers & Finney Estate Agents on 028 9065 3111 or visit www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Composite front door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm keypad.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.57m x 3.77m (21' 7" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, French doors to rear, carpeted floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 10.28m x 3.78m (33' 9" x 12' 5")
KITCHEN: Modern range of high and low level fitted shaker style kitchen units with chrome door furniture and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; electric double oven, microwave, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel/glass extractor fan over, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to dining area and family area with sliding patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching range of high and low level fitted shaker style kitchen units with chrome door furniture and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, hot press/storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 3.78m (13' 8" x 12' 5")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, walk-in double shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric power shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.38m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.68m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- 2.65m x 2.27m (8' 8" x 7' 5")
(at widest points) White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and shower unit over, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Stone chip pebbled flowerbeds, bitmac car port/driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles, access to rear.
- Enclosed, west-facing garden laid in lawn with paved patio, border fencing, PVC oil tank, 'Grant Vortex' high efficiency oil boiler, bin storage area.