Conveniently located off the Donegal Road in South Belfast, 42 Milner Street is situated in a popular residential area within close proximity to Belfast Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Hospital and Belfast city centre. Boucher Road Retail Park, Shane Retail Park and the Lisburn Road are also within walking distance, with an array of boutiques, grocery stores and coffee shops.
The property is well maintained by the current owners and is well-presented throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge with dining area and a fitted kitchen with access to the rear patio.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family shower room. Externally, there is an easily maintained artificial lawn to the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid uPVC door with a glass panel, leading to..
- 5.87m x 4.42m (19' 3" x 14' 6")
Wall mounted electric fire, access to under stairs storage cupboard, leading to..
- 3.84m x 1.75m (12' 7" x 5' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and oven with overhead stainless steel extractor. Partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, recessed low voltage lights and uPVC back door to access the rear of property.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.92m x 2.21m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.64m (11' 3" x 8' 8")
Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and partly tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Small artificial garden, paved walkway to front door.
- Enclosed rear yard.