41 Jellicoe Avenue is a short stroll away from both the Antrim Road and Shore Road offering a variety of primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes, leisure facilities and access to excellent public transport links leading directly into Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge, downstairs shower room, modern fully fitted kitchen open to dining area and providing access to the private rear garden. The first floor consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, master with en suite and second bedroom with access to a balcony.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and a detached garage. There is a fenced and paved patio area with a garden to the rear, a barbecue area and a gated driveway with paved driveway to the front. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Leading to..
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Solid wooden floor, leading too..
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.11m x 2.41m (16' 9" x 7' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and built in electric oven overhead extractor. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.8m (6' 10" x 5' 11")
High and low level units. Access to enclosed rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Shower over bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
At widest points, into bay window. Access to walk in WC with wash hand basin and excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Access to balcony with views over back garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
- Excellent driveway leading to detached garage.
- Paved rear yard leading to raised barbeque area. Garden to the rear laid in lawn and shrubs.