Constructed circa 1930, this attractive, red brick, semi-detached home occupies a generous, mature, level site in the highly popular Castlereagh area.
Conveniently located to avail of many of the area's primary and secondary schools, the property is just minutes' walk to local shops and amenities. There are also public and private transport links nearby with with bus stops just a short stroll away.
The property itself has been sympathetically modernised throughout, much of which within the past few years, and is immaculately presented inside and out. A most impressive landscaped, south-facing, fully enclosed rear garden compliments this home beautifully.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, original tiled floor, picture rail, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, original tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- High flush W.C., part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain head shower, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and built-in storage, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.29m (13' 8" x 10' 10")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, herringbone style engineered wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.75m x 3.29m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
Ceiling cornice, exposed brick feature fireplace with electric fire inset, engineered wooden floor.
- 3.m x 3.53m (9' 10" x 11' 7")
Modern range of matte white high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under-bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, space for under-bench firdge/freezer, ceiling cornice, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level fitted storage units, space for fridge-freezer, Velux style window, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC French doors providing access to rear.
- Wide staircase with dado rail leading to broad landing with built-in storage cupboard housing 'Baxi' combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.69m (12' 5" x 8' 10")
Access to roof space, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.98m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.69m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
- Widened driveway opening with off-street parking space for multiple vehicles on tarmac driveway.
- Good sized, private, south-facing garden with paved patio areas.
- BRICK OUTBUILDING:
- 5.03m x 1.87m (16' 6" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built in shelving and abundant storage space.