This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or a growing family to purchase a stylish and well presented semi- detached property in the heart of East Belfast. The large living room and separate dining room is sure to impress, and it will lend itself perfectly for entertaining or relaxing in the evening or having friends and family around for a family get together. We are sure this property will prove popular and early viewing comes highly recommended.
Downstairs comprises a bright & spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring and under stairs storage, a living room with a feature fireplace and wooden flooring and a separate dining room a kitchen with a superb range of units and a useful breakfast bar. Upstairs comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front there is a well maintained garden finished with lawns and shrubs and a tarmac driveway to the side providing off-street parking to the front of the detached garage which has a useful utility area. The private rear garden is fully enclosed and is finished in paving overlooking the countryside.
This property is situated close to the outer ring for commuting to Belfast and is within walking distance to many of East Belfast's leading schools. Forestside shopping centre is also close by along with Shandon Park golf club.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Upvc front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights, under stairs storage.
- 4.9m x 3.58m (16' 1" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with inset electric fire, recessed low voltage lights. oak wood strip flooring, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.44m (10' 11" x 8' 0")
Oak wood strip flooring.
- 3.48m x 3.1m (11' 5" x 10' 2")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, glazed display units.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.95m (14' 0" x 9' 8")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors, vanity unit with sink and chrome taps.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
Range of robes with mirror sliding doors, laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.57m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps telephone hand shower. Low flush WC, vanity unit with sink and chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed low voltage lights ceramic tiled flooring, built in storage with gas fired boiler.
- Driveway with car parking leading to detached garage with utility area, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit. Enclosed garden to the rear laid in paving.