This well-presented terrace property is ideally situated within walking distance to Portrush town, Royal Portrush Golf Club and both East and West Strand Beaches.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan to a large living room and a large contemporary fitted kitchen, plus a separate WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite. The property is further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the property has a driveway with off street car parking and an enclosed garden to the rear with a patio area and artificial grass for easy maintenance. There is also a utility room/outhouse at the back out the property.
The property is well positioned to avail of some of a host of local amenities and attractions.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 6.05m (12' 9" x 19' 10")
Electric fire, feature window, laminate floor
- 3.63m x 5.23m (11' 11" x 17' 2")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and left hand drainer, excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces, four ring hob and electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, partly tiled walls, laminated wooden floor. recessed lighting, uPVC door to garden
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
- Access to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.66m (10' 11" x 12' 0")
Double bedroom with laminate floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.84m (12' 6" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 1.88m (10' 10" x 6' 2")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with stainless steel taps, ceramic tiles, corner shower with stainless steel taps, extractor fan, recessed lighting
- uPVC oil tank, out house plumbed for washing machine, tarmac patio area, artificial grass