This is a wonderful detached property located in the popular village of Moneyreagh it offers spacious and flexible accommodation that can be adapted to suit the needs of a growing family over the years. It is beautifully presented throughout and has a superb open plan kitchen, living with dining area and will certainly be the focal point of this family home where quality time with friends or to having a party on those special occasions. All in all, this is a quality home that you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer from the minute you put in your furniture.
The property comprises a welcoming large entrance hall, a lounge with a feature mahogany fireplace with gas fire, an open plan kitchen, with granite work surfaces, living and dining area with a breakfast bar and integrated appliances and a family room with multi fuel burning stove with double doors to the sun room. From the lower level you have access to an utility room with downstairs WC and a door into a double garage. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, all with built in furniture, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a contemporary family bathroom.
To the front there is a spacious driveway leading to the double garage and a garden with a selection of plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property there is a large patio with access to the spacious sunroom. The back garden is enclosed and laid in lawn and shrubs.
This superb home is ideally situated for commuting to Belfast and the surrounding area and is well located within walking distance to the local primary school and shop. The village of Comber is close by and the Castlereagh Hills Golf Club is also on the doorstep.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance porch with recessed low voltage lighting, tiled step
- Newly fitted composite oak effect front door with glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring
- 5.28m x 4.11m (17' 4" x 13' 6")
Feature Mahogany fireplace with granite inset and hearth, inset gas fire. Wood strip flooring
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 7.67m x 3.91m (25' 2" x 12' 10")
Stainless steel inset sink with chrome mixer taps, granite work surfaces, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Breakfast bar, four ring ceramic Bosch hob and stainless steel double oven, stainless steel chimney extractor fan. Upstands, partly tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, integrated Bosch microwave, space and plumbing for American fridge freezer. Recessed low voltage lights, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel heated towel rail, wine rack .Newly fitted uPVC back door to rear garden area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.68m (15' 10" x 12' 1")
Cast iron multi fuel burning stove, slate hearth, wood strip flooring. Upvc patio doors to
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.09m (16' 0" x 13' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights, uPVC door to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, space for a tumble driver, laminated work surfaces. uPVC back door to rear garden.
- Low flush WC, corner wash hand basin chrome taps, tiled splash back,
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
Into range of built in wardrobes, laminated wood flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Vanity unit with storage and chrome mixer taps, concealed cistern, fully tiled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed low voltage light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.87m (14' 4" x 9' 5")
Into range of built in wardrobes with laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.78m (14' 2" x 12' 5")
Into range of built in furniture, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Laminated wooden floor
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath telephone hand shower and chrome mixer taps.Vanity unit with white sink, chrome mixer taps, concealed cistern. Recessed low voltage lights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Access to roof space via Slingsby style ladder with light
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin up and over doors, one of which is operated by remote control.
- Paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light, outside power socket. Enclosed garden laid in lawn and shrubs. Excellent driveway with ample car parking