A well presented semi detached property ideally located in the popular Castlereagh area of East Belfast.
The property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre as well as George Best City Airport and Forestside Shopping Centre.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a large open plan living room into a bright dining room, a separate lounge with views over Belfast, a downstairs WC, and a spacious kitchen.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece white suite. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout .
To the front of the property there is a garden with attractive shrubs and a driveway leading to an attached single garage that benefits from plumbing for a washing machine, light and power. The rear garden is very private and offers well-maintained lawns bordered by a mature hedge and a patio area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRSISES:
- uPVC Front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden flooring, storage under stairs
- Dual flush WC, corner wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor
- 3.94m x 3.25m (12' 11" x 10' 8")
Into bay, laminated wooden flooring, corniced ceiling
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.45m (20' 5" x 11' 4")
Laminated wooden floor, open plan to
- DINING ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC back door to rear garden
- 3.89m x 2.06m (12' 9" x 6' 9")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, glazed display units, laminated work surfaces, overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Into range of built in furniture
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.43m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Into range of robes with sliding doors, laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Vanity unit with inset sink and chrome taps, dual flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel heated towel rail.
- Access to roof space, partially floored with light and Velux window
- Front garden laid in shrubs, rear garden laid in mature trees and shrubs, patio area to relax on. Driveway to attached garage.