Rodgers & Finney are delighted to welcome a stunning and unique B2 listed property to the open market. This attractive, stone built, semi-detached home has been refurbished to provide well-appointed family accommodation in a convenient location.
Belfast city centre is easily accessed by public and private transport links and leading local primary and secondary schools are also in close proximity. A broad range of amenities are available in nearby Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages are just a short stroll away.
The property itself is well presented and retains many original features. Comprising a large living room with Portuguese Limestone feature fireplace, ground floor cloakroom/WC and modern fitted kitchen with centrepiece island and utility area on the ground floor.
There are three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally, there is a mature front garden and enclosed rear courtyard with sunny aspect and outhouse. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to...
- Laminate wood flooring.
- 7.09m x 3.84m (23' 3" x 12' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, corniced ceiling, feature Portuguese Limestone fireplace with inset gas fire.
- 5.11m x 3.53m (16' 9" x 11' 7")
1.5 bowl stainless steel single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinet, polished granite work surfaces. Kitchen island with polished granite work surface, built-in wine rack and space for seats. Space for free standing american style fridge with freezer, built-in oven and four ring gas hob with enclosed extractor fan above. Corniced ceiling, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor and access to enclosed courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.68m x 2.54m (5' 6" x 8' 4")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer. Fully tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.79m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.57m (11' 9" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 2.34m (13' 8" x 7' 8")
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, panelled bath with overhead shower unit with waterfall and rainfall shower. Pedestal wash hand basint, chrome mixer tap, built-in cabinet, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Entrance gates leading to paved driveway leading to front door. Access to excellent, mature front garden with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy and shed. Brick pavior courtyard to the rear idea for summer evenings. Leading to...
- 3.4m x 2.54m (11' 2" x 8' 4")
Light and power.