This well-presented semi-detached property has recently undergone a programme of renovation work throughout. It is ideally situated on the Castlereagh Road in one of East Belfast's popular residential areas.
Improvements to the property include rewiring, new lights, recently installed gas fired central heating - replumbing and new radiators, uPVC double glazed windows, a damp proof course, re-plastering, redecoration, reflooring, updated joinery including new kitchen with integrated appliances, and a new bathroom.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with original Terrazzo flooring, a large contemporary fitted kitchen which is open plan to living / dining accommodation with patio doors to rear garden, plus a separate lounge with a feature bay window.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three-piece white suite. The property is further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the property has a driveway with off street car parking spaces, a garden to front laid in lawns and an enclosed garden to the rear also laid in lawns with a patio area.
The property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City Centre. George Best City Airport, Shandon Park Golf Club and a host of local amenities are also close at hand.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Covered entrance porch
- Front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original Terazzo tiled floor
- 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture , laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel chimney extractor. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.59m x 1.78m (18' 4" x 5' 10")
uPVC French doors to rear garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 1.96m (6' 7" x 6' 5")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit,and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC. partly tiled walls amnd ceramic tiled flooring.
- Small front garden laid in lawns, driveway for several cars, large rear garden laid in lawns and mature trees.