A superb opportunity to purchase a perfectly presented, chain free, semi-detached property. Situated in a highly sought-after location on the Castlereagh Road in one of east Belfast's most popular residential areas.
363 Castlereagh Road offers fabulous accommodation having been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge, a separate dinging area, utility room and modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances, access to an enclosed rear garden, and detached garage.
The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three-piece white suite. The first floor also offers access to the loft, with electric and power. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the property has a detached garage, a driveway with off-street car parking spaces, a paved garden to front and an enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns with a patio area.
The property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast city centre. George Best City Airport, Shandon Park Golf Club and a host of local amenities are also close at hand.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Contemporary wooden front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, leading to reception rooms and stairs to first floor. Understair storage and cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Feature bay window, feature fireplace with marble mantelpiece and hearth (open fire).
- 3.23m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.63m (5' 11" x 5' 4")
High and low level units, excellent storage. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.1m x 2.84m (10' 2" x 9' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces and tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washer and dryer, sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, breakfast bar, 4 ring oven with tiled splash back and extractor fan, recessed lighting. Access to enclosed rear garden..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 1.98m (7' 2" x 6' 6")
- Access to loft.
- Stunning three piece white suite comprising bath with waterfall and rainfall shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity storage unit, tiled, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Front garden paved with bordering hedging. Driveway leading to detached garage.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with paved walk way. Flowerbeds with a range of plants, trees and shrubs, bordering fencing and hedging.