We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious semi-detached property, offering an ideal investment or ideal opportunity for a first-time buyer to get on the property ladder.
The property is priced to allow for modernisation throughout and early viewing is highly recommended. It is ideally situated on the Castlereagh Road in one of east Belfast's most popular residential areas.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, living area with bay window and a featured fireplace, a separate lounge and walk through utility room which leads into a large fitted kitchen with access to rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the property has a detached garage, a driveway with off-street car parking spaces, a paved garden to front and an enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns with a patio area.
The property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast city centre. George Best City Airport, Shandon Park Golf Club and a host of local amenities are also close at hand.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC Solid front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor, leading to reception rooms and stairs to first floor. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Feature bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace with marble mantelpiece and hearth (open fire).
- 3.23m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceilling and picture rail. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.63m (5' 11" x 5' 4")
- 3.1m x 2.84m (10' 2" x 9' 4")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, four ring gas hob and oven with overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
Picture rail. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceilling. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 1.98m (7' 2" x 6' 6")
Storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- Access to loft, cornice ceilling.
- Bathroom suite comprising ceramic tiled bath electric shower unit over shower unit over bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, part tiled walls.
- Front garden paved with bordering hedging. Driveway leading to detached garage.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with paved walk way leading to a greenhouse, flowerbeds with a range of plants, trees and shrubs, bordering fencing and hedging.