An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning period property in the heart of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an array of original features, a charming lounge with a bay window, open plan into the dining area. A large modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally the property the rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and feature wall lighting.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door, entrance porch with original ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, cornice ceiling with ceiling archway, leading to..
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.54m x 3.28m (24' 9" x 10' 9")
Open plan living into dining area with an abundance of natural light.
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Hardwood floor, bay window, original feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.28m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
Hardwood floor, picture rail, leading to...
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.9m x 1.98m (16' 1" x 6' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, breakfast bar and laminate work surfaces. Space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, plumbed for dishwasher. one and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to rear...
- Cornice ceilings.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.38m (14' 10" x 11' 1")
Picture rail and ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
Cast iron fireplace, picture rail and ceiling cornice.
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with GAPPO mixer tap and tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, black heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights and access to roofspace.
- Cornice ceilings.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.61m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")