This well presented mid terrace property is situated just of the Donegall Road and occupies an excellent position only a few minutes' walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road with many amenities.
The property has been recently decorated and modernised throughout. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent sized through lounge with ample space for dining, open plan to a fully fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
This property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The convenient location and should appeal to both owner occupiers and investors.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Tiled front step
- 4.75m x 2.69m (15' 7" x 8' 10")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.36m (9' 10" x 7' 9")
uPVC back door
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and Indesit double oven, laminate work surfaces, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.69m (12' 11" x 8' 10")
Built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower screen, electric shower unit, dual flush WC, Pedestal wash hand with chrome mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panelled ceiling.
- Enclosed rear yard and patio, outside water tap, outside light