This well presented semi detached property has recently undergone a programme of renovation works throughout leaving nothing for the discerning purchaser to do but move in with their furniture. It is ideally situated on the Castlereagh Road in one of east Belfast's most sought after residential areas.
This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre as well as George Best City Airport and Shandon Park Golf Club.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with wooden effect flooring, a large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to living / dining accommodation with a wood burning stove. There is also a separate lounge with a feature bay window.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece white suite. The property is further complimented by having oil fired central heating and upvc double glazing throughout .
Externally the property has a driveway with car parking spaces, a garden to front laid in lawns and an enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns with a patio area, and detached garage.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden flooring
- 3.86m x 3.18m (12' 8" x 10' 5")
Into bay, Laminated wooden flooring
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.51m x 4.7m (18' 1" x 15' 5")
Excellent range of high and low-level units, Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps and wood block drainer and work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel chimney extractor, Integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and a space for a tumble drier. uPVC French doors to rear garden. Open plan to
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Laminated wooden flooring, wood burning stove
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.77m (9' 6" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.93m (6' 6" x 6' 4")
- White suite comprising wooden panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, electric shower unit with shower screen, dual flush WC, Vanity unit with inset sink chrome mixer taps, laminated wooden flooring, recessed low voltage lights
- Driveway to detached garage , front garden laid in lawn, enclosed rear garden laid in patio and lawns with shrubs.