A recently refurbished terrace property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, a homely lounge, spacious dining area and open plan to a modern fitted kitchen with centre piece island and sky light window allowing natural light to flow through.
On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom complete with a contemporary three-piece white suite. The second floor holds the third bedroom. Outside there is an impressive, enclosed, South facing courtyard yard with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this property is ideal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door. Recessed low voltage lights.
- 4.01m x 3.3m (13' 2" x 10' 10")
Feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
Under stair storage, ample dining space, recessed low voltage lights, leading to..
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.75m x 3.84m (15' 7" x 12' 7")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, space for centre piece island ideal for hosting with laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, plumbed for dishwasher. one and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to stunning courtyard via patio doors.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING:
- 7.47m x 4.75m (24' 6" x 15' 7")
Sky light allowing an abundance of natural light to flow through the open plan kitchen and lounge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit and mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit and glass shower screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.56m (13' 11" x 11' 8")
- Enclosed South facing courtyard with good sized paved patio area, outside water tap, storage cupboard.