This attractive semi-detached property is situated in the sought after Gilnahirk, renowned for its primary and secondary schools and within walking distance of the local shops as well as nearby Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore. The property also has good public and private transport links for Belfast city centre and beyond.
Tastefully decorated and extremely well maintained, this semi is likely to appeal to first and second time buyers seeking a house with little to do but move in. With well appointed accommodation throughout, an attractive open-plan living and dining room and kitchen form the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a modern bathroom are on the first.
Externally the property has undergone a signifant amount of work and expense with Tobermore brick paved driveway extending down the side to the rear of the house. There are well maintained front and rear gardens with a range of plants and shrubs. A detached garage offers additional storage and is plumbed for utility use.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch, glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original restored hardwood floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.15m x 3.77m (23' 6" x 12' 4")
Ceiling cornice, original restored hardwood floor.
- 2.4m x 2.36m (7' 10" x 7' 9")
Modern range of white high gloss fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminate wood effect work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, space for firdge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Access to roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.34m x 3.18m (10' 12" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.48m x 2.45m (8' 2" x 8' 0")
Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, electric power shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- 5.54m x 2.74m (18' 2" x 8' 12")
Light and power, plumbed for utility use.
- Tobermore Brick driveway, well maintained front and rear gardens with flowerbeds, plants and shrubs.