34 Ardcarn Drive is a well presented property located in the heart of East Belfast ensuring a great choice of local amenities. The property is within walking distance to The Ulster Hospital and Dundonald Village providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to a bright living room, a modern fitted kitchen with ample units complete with a dining area and a downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms providing that additional space needed for a growing family .Outside there is a fabulous rear garden laid in lawns and patio area.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection of this well presented property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this home is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage
- 3.78m x 3.02m (12' 5" x 9' 11")
Feature wooden fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.73m x 3.07m (12' 3" x 10' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Larder storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Vanity unity with inset sink and chrome mixer taps, dual flush WC. Fully tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and recessed low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.9m (12' 7" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 1.93m (10' 10" x 6' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.03m (10' 8" x 6' 8")
- Access to roof space
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, outside storage