Conveniently located just off the Belmont Road at the foot of Craigantlet, this immaculately presented semi-detached home is ideally situated to avail of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their broad range of cafes, shops and amenities. Within the catchment area for many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools as well as being just minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train station, the city centre is easily accessed via nearby public and private transport links.
The property itself is immaculately presented throughout and has been well cared for by it's current owners. A conservatory has been added to the rear to provide additional ground floor accommodation and all three bedrooms are good sized doubles. Externally there is driveway parking to front and a rear garden with paved patio areas which compliment this home beautifully.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Composite double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard with light and alarm panel, access to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.16m x 2.92m (16' 11" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, utility area plumbed for washing machine with space for tumble dryer and additional white goods.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.78m x 3.61m (22' 3" x 11' 10")
Ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights, feature fireplace with carved wooden surround and granite hearth/inset (piped for gas fire), French doors to rear.
- 3.49m x 2.93m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level matte cream fitted units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include; electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Larder cupboard, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, breakfast bar.
- 3.16m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, French doors to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.92m (12' 10" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 2.96m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.62m x 2.74m (11' 11" x 8' 12")
- 2.92m x 2.67m (9' 7" x 8' 9")
Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome taps, separate tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, hot press housing 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler.
- Garden laid in lawn with pebbled flowerbeds, border hedging and various plants and shrubs, paved driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
- Garden laid in lawn with border fencing, paved patio area, flowerbeds with various trees, plants and shrubs.