This elegant bay fronted red brick Victorian town house has been transformed into 3 spacious apartments which occupy a prime position just off the Belmont Road. We are delighted to offer 29a Wandsworth Road to the open market, as this row of period apartments are rarely available to purchase.
The apartment comprises of a large lounge with bay window, two bedrooms a modern kitchen, a bathroom with a white suite, and gas fired central heating. Further benefits include a private driveway at the rear of the property offering off street car parking, leading to a large mature private spacious rear garden plus patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and barbecues.
The location is only a short walk from Ballyhackamore's bustling village offering a host of coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Many other local amenities are close at hand including Knock Golf Club, David Lloyd leisure and Health Club and George Best City Airport.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door
- Inner door to hallway and stairs to first floor
- Front door to Apartment 29a
- 5.08m x 3.48m (16' 8" x 11' 5")
Into bay, laminated wooden floor
- 2.72m x 2.59m (8' 11" x 8' 6")
One an half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel chimney extractor, washing machine, fridge freezer, gas fired boiler tiled effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
Range of built in wardrobes, laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.24m (12' 10" x 7' 4")
Laminate wooden floor
- Excellent storage cupboard, Upvc door to outside
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin chrome taps, partly tiled walls.
- Private car parking at the rear of the property leading to a garden area