Stylish, spacious, family home are a few words that describe this recently constructed property located in the heart of Crossnacreevy built by renowned builders Hagan Homes. The property has a host of benefits associated with a new build property over and above the standard turnkey finish resulting in a home that you can simply move into and enjoy. It is perfect for growing or established families who require extra living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and a private rear garden.
If you are fond of entertaining the wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room will certainly fit the bill where large numbers can be easily accommodated.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage and ceramic tiled flooring, a stunning lounge with a feature wood burning stove, a downstairs guest toilet with a two-piece white suite, a fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and living room complete with integrated appliances, and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a three-piece white suite
Externally the property benefits from a tarmac driveway leading to a carport and a garden laid in lawn that is complimented by plants & shrubs to the front of the property. The private rear garden has a sizeable lawn and paved patio area that is perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine.
Ilford Park is ideally situated of the Ballygowan Road in East Belfast and is located close to Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns which are easily accessed by public transport or car. It is also ideal for commuting to Forestside shopping centre with its array of shopping and coffee shops.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage
- 4.5m x 4.17m (14' 9" x 13' 8")
Feature wood burning stove, granite hearth
- KITCHEN: FAMILY ROOM
- 6.6m x 4.34m (21' 8" x 14' 3")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel and glass and extractor fan, built in oven, integrated washing machine, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated tumble drier. Strip lighting under units, Floor - level mood lighting. Open plan to family room. Upvc double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.99m (13' 8" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back. Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen. Dual flush WC, Semi pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps tiled splash back. Partly tiled walls extractor fan ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, storage cupboard
- Tarmac driveway to carport and excellent car parking, Enclosed garden area to the rear with paved patio and lawns laid in grass. Outside water tap and outside light.