This semi-detached home offers you bright accommodation situated in a highly convenient location just off the Antrim Road.
Jellicoe Avenue is a short stroll away from both the Antrim Road and Shore Road offering a variety of primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, leisure facilities and access to excellent public transport links leading directly into Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, downstairs shower room, fully fitted kitchen open to dining area and providing access to the private rear garden. The first floor consists of 3 good sized bedrooms and a first floor WC.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and an detached garage. There is a fenced and paved patio area with a garden to the rear and a gated driveway with garden to the front. This property will suit first time buyers, families and investors alike.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Feature wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.08m x 2.72m (16' 8" x 8' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and built in electric oven overhead chimney extractor. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Storage under stairs.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, Gas fired boiler, Hotpress with storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully enclosed shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
At widest points, into bay window. Access to walk in Wc with wash hand basin and excellent storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.59m (11' 5" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.49m (7' 11" x 8' 2")
- Large rear garden laid in lawns shrubs and mature trees. Excellent driveway leading to detached garage. Garden to the front laid in lawns and shrubs.