This attractive, well-presented, terrace property is located in the popular residential area of Sydenham in East Belfast.
With a broad range of amenities available in Connswater Shopping Centre, Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages are a walk away. Belfast city centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links. There are local primary and secondary schools within a short distance.
The property itself is immaculately presented throughout with great room proportions. A bright entrance hall leads to lounge with feature fireplace. The kitchen / dining room offers ample dining space with great storage space and also includes a ground floor WC.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and main family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear patio garden.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Hardwood front door, leading to...
- 4.06m x 4.37m (13' 4" x 14' 4")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 2.95m x 5.05m (9' 8" x 16' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with wood effect work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under-bench oven and four ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, open-plan to family/dining area, under stair storage and with access to rear yard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Access to loft via fixed staircase, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.73m (12' 0" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 3.58m (9' 8" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.77m (8' 2" x 9' 1")
- White suite comprising low flush WC., vanity wash hand unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed paved rear yard with sunny aspect. Outside light, water tap.