A well-presented detached property located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in a popular residential area. Situated in close proximity to several leading primary and secondary schools, plus excellent public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and beyond.
A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club, the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald village, an array of shops, superb restaurants and local parks are just a short distance away.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, a fitted kitchen with ample dining space, a utility room, a dining room, a family bathroom with a four-piece white suite and a double bedroom. The first floor boasts a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further two bedrooms.
Externally, there is a large South West facing enclosed garden benefiting from a shed and greenhouse to the rear. To the side there is a paved pathway, a large detached garage and to the front a driveway with ample car parking and beautifully landscaped front garden.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout, with extensive built in storage.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door to entrance hall, with two built in storage cupboards
- 4.98m x 3.58m (16' 4" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
- 3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, One and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dish washer, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, overhead extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 2.11m (7' 6" x 6' 11")
One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
- Family bathroom comprising of white suite panelled bath with rose gold mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with rose gold mixer taps, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Built in storage, access to partially floored roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.55m x 3.61m (21' 6" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of corner shower cubice with part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, Velux window, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
Fitted wardrobe and mirrored sliding doors. Storage in eaves.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Paved walk way to front door. Drive way with space for multiple cars.
- Paved area with shed.
- Large South West enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawn, with shrubs, shed, greenhouse, water tap and access to garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 3.07m (18' 2" x 10' 1")
Electric and power.