This family home is ideally positioned in a highly admired residential development of the consistently popular area of Ballygomartin.
Internally, the ground floor comprises of a bright and welcoming entrance hallway, a family lounge, WC, and an open plan dining accommodation to a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
The first floor comprises of a spacious landing with excellent storage space and access to the loft, four double bedrooms, master with an ensuite shower room and bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Additionally, the property benefits from having gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames and an immaculate enclosed rear garden.
The property is only a short stroll from the many amenities of Ballygomartin. Public transport links for city commuting are easily accessible. This property we have no doubt will create an early interest in today's market.
With nothing for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market. The property can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- White uPVC double glazed front door, leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, leading to reception room, cloakroom, kitchen and stairs to first floor
- 5.46m x 3.38m (17' 11" x 11' 1")
Wooden floor, feature bay window.
- 3.18m x 5.33m (10' 5" x 17' 6")
Tiled floor with ample dining space, leading to kitchen.
- 3.02m x 5.33m (9' 11" x 17' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with breakfast bar. One and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, overhead extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING:
- 6.53m x 5.33m (21' 5" x 17' 6")
Open plan kitchen to dining with access to enclosed rear garden.
- Ceramic sink, low flush W.C, extractor fan.
- Access to loft, ample storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.25m (14' 3" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with, wash hand basin and mixer taps, low flush WC and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.26m (10' 10" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising low flush WC., wash hand unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Drive with space for multiple cars. Enclosed rear paved yard, with shrubs and bordering fences. Outside tap, light and barbeque area.