Set in a convenient location within the hugely popular and award winning Coopers Mill development, this attractive, spacious, semi-detached house has been extremely well maintained by its present owners and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Enjoying a pleasant outlook over the countryside, this house is one of the largest semi-detached homes in the development at 1,500+ sqft, providing spacious and well proportioned family accommodation.
Just a short commute to Belfast via public and private transport links, the property also offers ease of access to Newtownards, Comber and Holywood. The Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Stormont Parliament Buildings are a short journey away and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration Form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance with double glazed composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Alarm keypad.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.32m x 3.25m (17' 5" x 10' 8")
Bay window, feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and heart (gas fire), recessed spotlights, engineered wood effect flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.24m (17' 3" x 10' 8")
Modern range of high and low level matte white fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.2m x 1.63m (7' 3" x 5' 4")
Modern range of low level matte white fitted storage units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.77m x 3.48m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.26m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Carpeted floor, built-in wardrobe with shelving.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.26m x 3.17m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.26m x 2.03m (10' 8" x 6' 8")
- 2.6m x 2.19m (8' 6" x 7' 2")
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, seprate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.62m x 3.03m (18' 5" x 9' 11")
Detached matching brick garage with roller door, alarm, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawn, paved patio area, border fencing.