Situated on a tree-lined avenue in a quiet residential area, this attractive, red brick, semi-detached home has been extended to provide well-appointed family accommodation in a convenient location.
Belfast city centre is easily accessed by public and private transport links and leading local primary and secondary schools are also in close proximity. A broad range of amenities are available in nearby Ballyhackamore and Connswater Shopping Centre is just a short stroll away.
The property itself is well presented and retains many original features. Comprising a good sized living room with feature fireplace, ground floor cloakroom/WC and 'L-shaped' kitchen, dining, family room on the ground floor.
There are three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally, there is off-street parking, detached garage and a large rear garden with sunny aspect. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Covered entrance with outside light. Glazed hardwood front door with sidelight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, under stairs storage cupboard with Vokera gas combi-boiler.
- White suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.45m (14' 5" x 11' 4")
(into bay). Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace: carved wooden surround, cast-iron/tiled inset and granite hearth (open fire), feature bay window seat.
- 4.57m x 2.69m (15' 0" x 8' 10")
Range of fitted high and low level units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under bench oven, five ring gas hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Open-plan to dining area with laminate wooden floor and recessed spotlights. Open-plan to...
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
Laminate wooden floor, French doors to large patio.
- Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.43m (11' 4" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.72m (9' 0" x 8' 11")
- 2.87m x 2.13m (9' 5" x 7' 0")
White suite comprising low flush WC, sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled quadrant shower cupicle with thermostatic shower unit with telephone hand shower and rain head shower, free-standing cast-iron rolltop bath, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- Garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds and border hedging. Driveway providing off street parking.
- 42' long paved patio, large rear garden laid in lawn with sunny aspect, vegetable patches and border hedging.
- 6.15m x 3.05m (20' 2" x 10' 0")
Timber door, light and power.