We are delighted to offer for sale this large semi-detached home that is sure to suit the needs of most growing families. The property sits on a fabulous site complete with garage within the Toalstown development.
The property is set in a semi-rural location located off the Gloverstown Road a short drive to Ballymena and Randalstown ensuring there are a host of amenities close by.
For the commuter, there are major transport links including the M2 motorway network which is convenient for commuting to Belfast, Antrim or the North Coast.
The accommodation on the ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with dining area, and downstairs WC. The first floor comprises four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a main family bathroom with the benefit of a separate shower cubicle.
Externally there is a large detached garage, driveway with excellent parking facilities and a private rear garden laid in lawn.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor
- uPVC Front door
- 5.51m x 4.32m (18' 1" x 14' 2")
Feature wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.43m x 3.68m (21' 1" x 12' 1")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces.Four ring ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.Tiled floor, Upvc patio doors to rear garden,
- Low flush Wc, corner sink unit, tiled floor
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Range of built in robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush Wc
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.54m (9' 8" x 8' 4")
Range of built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.49m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
Built in desk with storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
Range of built in robes
- White suite comprising pine panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, Shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
- Hot press and excellent storage, access to roofspace
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.96m x 5.08m (22' 10" x 16' 8")
Up and over door. oil fired boiler. light and power
- OUTSIDE WC:
- Front garden laid in lawns, driveway leading to a large detached garage and parking for several cars, and rear garden laid in lawns