This detached property is situated just a short stroll from Holywood High Street, with its great array of coffee shops, restaurants, boutique shops and local amenities. Holywood Golf Club, Bannatyne Health Club and Seapark beach with its pleasant coastal walks are all on your doorstep.
The location is also ideal for those wishing to commute – with Holywood Railway Halt close by and George Best City Airport only minutes away. There are road links for Belfast and Bangor in either direction.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.7m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
(into bay). Feature fireplace. Open-plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.04m (11' 8" x 9' 12")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.11m x 2.43m (10' 2" x 7' 12")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units in matte white with laminate work surfaces, single bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Shelved hot press housing 'Worcester-Bosch' gas combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.78m (12' 10" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.87m x 3.05m (12' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.22m (8' 2" x 7' 3")
(at widest points). Built-in clothes storage.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and roll-top bath with electric shower unit over, part panelled/part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars.
- Enclosed rear patio garden with timber decking.