This well presented, detached bungalow is situated just off the Old Holywood Road in leafy Belmont, in close proximity to leading schools, popular shops and recreational centres and also with great public and private transport links for Belfast and surrounding areas.
The property is deceptively spacious and offers flexible accommodation with up to four bedrooms and two reception rooms (could also be set up as three and three) offering potential office space for those working from home without much compromise. Externally there is a low maintenance, level site with well-tended front and rear gardens and off-street driveway parking.
Likely to appeal to a range of prospective purchasers, we believe this property will have broad appeal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Covered entrance porch with outside light, uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor, 2x storage cupboards, access to roof space, feature wall lights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.18m (18' 5" x 10' 5")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, cast-iron/tiled inset and slate tiled hearth - open fire with electric fire inset.
- 3.72m x 3.17m (12' 2" x 10' 5")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting, laminate work surfaces and upstand, double bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated appliances to include electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with tiled splashback and extractor hood over, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, wine rack and glass display units, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. Archway to...
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, cast iron multi-fuel stove with slate hearth, double glazed French doors to rear, access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.12m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
Ceiling cornice, hardwood floor, sliding patio door to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
Ceiling cornice, extensive range of built-in cupboards/wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.52m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Ceiling cornice, built-in wardrobes. (Currently used as a dining room).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.96m x 2.72m (9' 9" x 8' 11")
(into wardrobe) Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor, triple mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
- 2.93m x 1.68m (9' 7" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower unit over, tongue and groove ceiling, part-tiled walls, vinyl floor, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.76m x 3.55m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
Electric roller door, utility area plumbed for washing machine and with space for tumble dryer, 'Vaillant' gas combi-boiler, power and light.
- Off-street driveway parking, front garden laid in lawn with border wall, mature trees, variety of plants and shrubs.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio areas, flower beds with variety of plants, trees and shrubs, border fencing, outside water tap.