A well-presented two bed property located just off the Ballysillan Road, with a great choice of local amenities, excellent schools, and Cave Hill Country Park within close proximity.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, leading into a spacious living room, a modern fitted kitchen with ample units, leading into a bright sunroon with access to the rear garden. On the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom with a three piece suite. The second bedroom provides access to a floored loft. Externally, there is an excellent, enclosed, private rear garden.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property and is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors given this property's ideal location. For those looking for convenience and great value this property is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- 4.06m x 3.94m (13' 4" x 12' 11")
Spacious and extended lounge, wooden flooring.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps excellent range of high and low level units, four ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Eye level integrated oven and hob. Formica work surfaces, space for American sytle fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. under stair storage, leads into sun room...
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.45m (13' 5" x 11' 4")
Tiled flooring, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.77m (13' 5" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.39m (10' 7" x 7' 10")
Wooden floor, access to loft via slingsby ladder.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White shower room suite comprising corner shower with shower screen, low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail.
- 4.09m x 2.67m (13' 5" x 8' 9")
Floored with electric and power.
- Mature rear garden with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs and excellent degree of privacy.