This stunning ground floor apartment comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen with dining area open plan to living room, two bedrooms and modern bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, allocated and visitor car parking and well maintained communal gardens.
The convenient location offers ease of access to the popular Eastpoint Entertainment Village, Stormont Parliamentary Buildings, Ulster Hospital and Dundonald Village with its variety of shops, schools and other amenities. Convenient public and private transport links for Belfast, Comber and Newtownards are also near at hand.
We would not hesitate to recommend this property and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Secure double glazed front door to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, letterbox, hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard, carpeted floor.
- 6.17m x 3.81m (20' 3" x 12' 6")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with stainless steel door furniture and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, stainless steel electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel chimney extractor over, integrated fridge, freezer and washer-dryer, feature kickboard lighting, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, open plan to living room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.74m (12' 8" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.44m x 1.98m (8' 0" x 6' 6")
- 2.21m x 1.7m (7' 3" x 5' 7")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, extractor fan, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Allocated parking and additional visitor parking, well maintained communal gardens.
- CHARLES WHITE:
- £600 per annum to include building insurance and maintenance of the common areas.