A most impressive mid townhouse situated just off the Belmont Church Road in the Belmont area of East Belfast. This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast city centre as well as George Best City Airport. Shandon Park, Knock Golf Club and a number of sports and leisure facilities are also close by.
Internally, the property features a spacious welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with storage, three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece white suite. The property offers generous accommodation, and leaves any purchaser a blank canvas to make their own family home
Externally, the property enjoys a private rear garden to relax in when having friends over for a barbecue and a small front garden laid in lawn and shrubs
The property is minutes away from the popular Ballyhackamore shopping village to include Marks & Spencer and Tesco local. With easy access to the Upper Newtownards Road and the outer ring, this home makes the morning commute to work or school even easier.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRSISES
- Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.76m (14' 3" x 12' 4")
Feature wooden fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.26m x 1.91m (17' 3" x 6' 3")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and electric oven with overhead chimney extractor. plumbed for a washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, larder storage. Upvc back door to rear garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.81m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.23m (10' 11" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.13m (8' 7" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath with curved shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, Vanity unit with white sink and chrome taps, low flush Wc, stainless steel heated towel rail, Upvc part panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace
- OUTSIDE :
- Small front garden laid in lawns and mature hedging, enclosed garden area to the rear laid in lawns and patio area.