A stunning first floor apartment within the Redburn Court development, situated just off the ever popular Old Holywood Road between Holywood and East Belfast.
This attractive location benefits from convenience to a broad range of local amenities including Tesco Supermarket, IKEA, Bannatyne Health Club and George Best Belfast City Airport, as well as accessibility to transport links for Belfast, Bangor and Dundonald.
The apartment itself is exceptionally well presented and has been finished to an exacting specification with a range of integrated appliances and modern sanitaryware. The accommoation comprises open plan kitchen/living, two well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a spacious bathroom. There are multiple storage cupboards and roof space access.
Externally there is allocated and visitor parking and well maintained common areas. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is a sheltered balcony accessed from the living room offering some private outdoor space.
With little for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market and can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Hardwood front door with secure keypad entry to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, internal staircase to personal hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, access to roof space, cloaks cupboard, large storage cupboard, utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine and housing 'Vokera' gas combi boiler, study area, alarm keypad, telephone intercom handset.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 4.08m (23' 9" x 13' 5")
KITCHEN: Modern gloss white range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting, glass display units, laminate work surfaces and glass splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, chrome mixer tap, boiling water and filtered water tap, integrated electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic induction hob with glass and stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
LIVING ROOM: Recessed spotlights, carpeted floor, T.V. and aerial points, double sliding patio door to balcony, telephone intercom handset.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.59m x 3.22m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.94m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- 2.52m x 2.49m (8' 3" x 8' 2")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- CAR PARK:
- One allocated parking space, visitor parking and well maintained communal grounds.
- £927 pa to include building insurance and maintenance of all common areas.