*CASH OFFERS ONLY*
Situated down a private laneway off the Old Dundonald Road, this attractive mid-terrace is conveniently located to avail of a wide range of amenities in Dundonald village. There are primary and secondary schools in proximity as well as Ulster Hospital, NICS and Stormont Parliament Buildings. Good transport links for Belfast, Comber and Newtownards are also nearby.
Now in need of some modernisation, this beautiful period property retains many original features dating back to the late 1800s and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would be required to undertake.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance with outside light, hardwood front door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.72m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
Quarry stone fireplace (open fire), laminate wooden floor, part panelled walls, under stairs storage cupboard, archway to...
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
High and low level fitted kitchen units in matte cream with wooden work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, space for oven, space for fridge-freezer, laminate wooden floor, casual dining area, door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.98m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.11m x 2.05m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Plentiful parking for residents/visitors.
- Enclosed rear yard, brick storage sheds plumbed for washing machine with power and light, Decent sized rear garden in pebbles.