This well-presented detached property is situated in a quiet cul de sac in a popular area of East Belfast. The location offerers easy access to Belfast city centre, George Best Belfast City Airport, and a wide range of local amenities including Bannatyne Health Club, Holywood Exchange and 24 hour Tesco Extra.
The property comprises a spacious lounge with bay window, a dining room and a modern kitchen with a range of appliances. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and large family bathroom with white suite. Outside there are gardens to the front side and rear of the property plus a driveway for multiple cars and a matching detached garage. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating.
Perfectly suited to the first-time buyer, young professional or those starting a family, early viewing is highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch: Outside light
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and side panel
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden flooring, storage under stairs
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
At widest points. Into bay window
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
- 3.51m x 2.31m (11' 6" x 7' 7")
One and a half bowl single bowl drainer sink with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces, stainless steel door furniture and concealed strip lighting. Integrated electric four ring hob and built in stainless steel oven with overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher. Partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, uPVC back door to enclosed rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
Into bay window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.12m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
Laminated wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.16m (8' 8" x 7' 1")
Built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. Hotpress and storage above.
- Access to roofspace
- OUTSIDE :
- Garden laid in lawns hedging and shrubs front side and rear. uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler. Ample car parking in large driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 2.49m (17' 1" x 8' 2")
Up and over door, light and power