Set on a generous corner site in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this detached bungalow has been well cared for but is now in need of some cosmetic updating.
Briefly comprising three double bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom - the property is spacious and adaptable to suit a variety of needs. Externally there is a paved patio to rear, surrounding gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage.
The property is fully double glazed and has had gas fired central heating installed in recent years, which included various plumbing upgrades such as new radiators and thermostatic heating controls.
Now in need of modernisation, the property has been priced to reflect the amount of work a purchaser is likely to undertake.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch with outside light, double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built-in cupboard, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.66m (15' 11" x 12' 0")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with quarry stone mantelpiece and ceramic tile hearth (gas fire inset - not tested).
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.73m x 2.64m (8' 11" x 8' 8")
- 4.12m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for oven with extractor fan over, housing for fridge, housing for freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, pantry cupboard, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, carpet tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 2.98m (11' 11" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 2.62m (13' 5" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.1m (10' 9" x 6' 11")
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric power shower over, part tiled walls, vinyl tiled floor.
- 6.53m x 2.71m (21' 5" x 8' 11")
Up and over door, power and light, utility area plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Worcester gas fired combi-boiler.
- Off-street driveway parking leading to garage, front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds and boundary wall.
- Large side garden laid in lawn with mature trees, plants and shrubs.
- Paved patio with flowerbeds, outside tap, additional outdoor storage shed.