Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the stunning Coopers Mill development of Dundonald, 2 Coopers Mill Mews is in a popular residential area which benefits from being within a short distance to Dundonald village, an array shops, superb restaurants and local parks.
There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and Newtownards. A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club and the Ulster Hospital are just a short distance away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with tiled flooring, a stunning lounge with a feature fireplace and bay window, a downstairs guest toilet with a two-piece white suite, a fabulous open plan kitchen/ dining room complete with a separate utility room and patio doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and a fabulous en-suite shower room. Externally, there is off-street parking. There is a unique private rear garden that is laid in lawn with a paved patio area to enjoy the summer evenings.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid uPVC door, tiled floor, fitted alarm system, ground floor W.C.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.41m x 3.43m (17' 9" x 11' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and over head stainless steel extractor fan, built in oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer. Spot lights under higher units. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Open plan to dining area. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Separate door leading too,,
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.6m (6' 11" x 5' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, range units. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer.
- 5.31m x 4.04m (17' 5" x 13' 3")
Bay window, feature fireplace with mantelpiece and hearth.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roo space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
Access to walk-in wardrobe, access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.11m (10' 8" x 6' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Modern bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, fully tiled corner shower, separate panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Off street parking, path leading to front door, well maintained garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees, plants and shrubs. Outside light.
- Enclosed, private, well maintained garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees, plants and shrubs, storage shed, outside light, outside tap. Paved patio area.