An exclusive street with only three houses, Astoria Gardens is located in the heart of Ballyhackamore, just a short stroll from shops, restaurants and amenities. Public transport links are just seconds away and there are a range of leading local primary and secondary schools also within walking distance.
The house itself has been well cared for by the present owner but is now in need of some modernisation and has been priced accordingly. Comprising three bedrooms and three reception rooms, there is good family accommodation internally, and externally there is a decent sized rear garden. A right of way leads to a detached garage to the rear, which can be used as secure off-street parking.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance with outdoor light, uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, panelled walls, plate rack, carpeted floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Low flush W.C., cloaks area, carpeted floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.59m x 3.59m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.43m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
(into bay) Feature fireplace with wooden surround (electric fire inset).
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.5m x 2.79m (11' 6" x 9' 2")
Vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear garden.
- 3.88m x 2.72m (12' 9" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for oven, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, casual dining area, part-tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.35m x 3.83m (14' 3" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.21m x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
(into bay) Picture rail, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
- 3.04m x 2.05m (9' 12" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor, hot press housing 'Vaillant' gas combi-boiler, access to roof space.
- Enclosed front patio garden with border wall.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawn with well tended flower beds and a variety of plants, trees and shrubs, outdoor light and water tap. Detached brick garage providing off-street parking (accessed via right of way to side of house).
- 5.05m x 2.94m (16' 7" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.