This spacious duplex apartment is situated in the popular Knocksallagh area of Greenisland. The property is close to local shops, schools, University of Ulster campus , public transport and Belfast is approximately 20 minutes by car.
The property comprises, spacious lounge and dining area, separate kitchen with a range of high and low level units, two double bedrooms and bathroom with a three piece white suite. It further benefits from gas central heating, PVC double glazing and a balcony with views of Belfast Lough.
This property is ideal for those looking for a starter home or an investment opportunity.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom and under stair storage.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 2.97m (19' 0" x 9' 9")
at widest points. Balcony with views of Belfast Lough, accessed via uPVC double glazed patio door.
- 2.97m x 1.96m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
at widest points. Range of high and low level units with Formica work surfaces, single stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, low level oven and four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.79m (13' 8" x 9' 2")
Built in storage with hanging rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
at widest points. Built in storage containing Gas boiler.
- Three piece white suite comprising low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, glass shower screen and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Communal gardens and ample communal parking.
- **Please note: The management company have advised that there will be building works carried out to both blocks of the development during Summer 2019. Steel lintels are to be replaced.**