Having undergone extensive renovation in recent years, this immaculately presented detached house has been well cared for by its present owners and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
The house has been extended to provide spacious ground floor accommodation comprising a large living room with bay window, open-plan to a modern kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a fully decorated roof space. Externally, there is off-street driveway parking and enclosed patio garden to rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed throughout.
Loopland Park is a popular residential address which benefits from a range of shops, cafes and local amenities in both Cregagh and Castlereagh. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city and beyond.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs cloaks area. Engineered wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.87m x 2.95m (22' 6" x 9' 8")
(into bay). Engineered wood flooring. Archway to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.91m x 3.04m (16' 1" x 9' 12")
Modern range of high and low level fitted gloss white kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, 'Belling' gas/electric range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, wine rack, access to side, engineered wood flooring. Open-plan to dining area with feature light fittings and French doors to rear.
- Access to roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.31m x 2.94m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
Ceiling cornice, engineered wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
Engineered wood flooring, storage cupboard housing gas combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.83m x 1.79m (6' 0" x 5' 10")
Ceiling cornice, original restored floorboards.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled jacuzzi bath with thermostatic shower unit and 'rain head' shower over, chrome heated towel rail, panelled ceiling/walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ROOF SPACE:
- 5.65m x 4.38m (18' 6" x 14' 4")
(into eaves). Fully decorated roof space with power, light, Velux window, engineered wood flooring.
- 5.77m x 2.63m (18' 11" x 8' 8")
Roller door, uPVC door to rear.
- Bitmac driveway.
- Fully enclosed, south-facing rear patio garden in flagstones with artificial lawn and border fencing.