This well presented end terrace property is situated on Donegall Avenue and occupies an excellent position only a few minutes' walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road.
The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and requires little to do. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent open plan lounge / dining area, a fitted kitchen with access to enclosed rear yard. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece white suite.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden area maninted to an excellent standard. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor, leading to...
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- 6.68m x 3.05m (21' 11" x 10' 0")
Lounge open plan to dining area. Feature fireplace. Under stair storage.
- 4.75m x 1.6m (15' 7" x 5' 3")
A range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Four ring hob and oven with overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine, part-tiled walls, space for fridge and freezer, recessed low voltage lights and uPVC back door to access the rear of property.
- Built in storage, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.3m (12' 8" x 10' 10")
A range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.24m (10' 8" x 7' 4")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower, tiled walls and tiled floor, wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear yard, outside tap, oil tank, boiler house.