Conveniently located in the stunning Millmount development of Dundonald, 19 Millmount Village Square is in a popular residential area which benefits from being within a short distance to Dundonald village, an array shops, superb restaurants and local parks.
There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and Newtownards. A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club and the Ulster Hospital are just a short distance away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with tiled flooring, a stunning lounge with a feature fireplace and bay window, a downstairs guest toilet with a two-piece white suite, a fabulous fitted open plan kitchen/ dining room complete with uPVC patio doors to a South facing rear garden.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a fabulous en-suite shower room. Externally, there is off-street parking with a carport. There is a unique private rear garden that is laid in lawn with a paved patio area to enjoy the summer evenings.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Solid uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, fitted alarm system, ground floor W.C.
- 4.72m x 3.84m (15' 6" x 12' 7")
Bay window, feature fireplace.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.37m x 3.81m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and over head stainless steel extractor hood, built in oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under stair storage. Open plan to a dining area. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ample storage space, access to loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.45m (13' 6" x 11' 4")
Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.95m (12' 9" x 9' 8")
Ample storage space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.02m (11' 7" x 9' 11")
- Modern bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, panelled bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Enclosed, private, well maintained garden laid in lawn with outside light, outside tap and paved patio area. Additional car port.