A fantastic opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious and extended 3 bed terrace property located just off the Belmont Road. The property itself has been immaculately maintained by its previous owners leaving little to do but move in and make it their own.
Boasting three good sized double bedrooms, a ground floor shower room and first floor family bathroom, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and two separate reception rooms making this an ideal family home. An extension has been added to the rear to provide additional ground floor accommodation. Externally the property is paved with off-street car parking to rear and a fantastic double garage has been built with paved patio areas and artifical grass which compliment this home beautifully.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Belmont Village this immaculately presented home is ideally situated to avail of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their broad range of cafes, shops and amenities. Within the catchment area for many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools as well as being just minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train station, the city centre is easily accessed via nearby public and private transport links.
Early viewing is recommended.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, alarm system
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising low flush WC, corner electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, formica work surfaces.
Built in overhead stainless steel extractor fan, built in eye level oven and a four piece gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher and space for free standing fridge with freezer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 2.95m (16' 10" x 9' 8")
French doors leading to..
- 5.08m x 4.09m (16' 8" x 13' 5")
Extended lounge laid in laminated wooden floor, two Velux windows letting in natural light, recessed low voltage lights, patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden and access to double garage.
- Storage cupboards, access to roofspace.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splash back.stainless steel heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 2.49m (15' 11" x 8' 2")
Laminated wooden floor, built-in wardrobe set
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.51m (9' 8" x 8' 3")
- Paved pathway leading to front door
- Enclosed rear garden, part artificial grass and part paved, leads to detached garage