The beautiful 18 Wayside Close is conveniently located in a popular residential area situated off The Lower Braniel Road in East Belfast. This property offers the perfect balance between convenience and stress-free living.
Wayside Close is minutes travel from Gilnahirk, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore which offer a broad range of popular amenities, coffee shops, restaurants and many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools.
The property itself has been well kept, modernised and is immaculately presented throughout. The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge, an open planing dining to modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the stunning rear of the property.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, access to loft and the family bathroom. Externally, there is a unique private rear garden that can truly only be appreciated on further inspection.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid uPVC door with a glass panel, laminated floor, under stair storage, leading to..
- 4.55m x 3.61m (14' 11" x 11' 10")
Feature fire place with carved wooden surround, featured inset, leading to...
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING:
- 6.55m x 3.2m (21' 6" x 10' 6")
Single bowl sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level wooden units with stainless steel door handles and laminated work surfaces. Integrated eye level Hotpoint oven and grill. Four ring induction hob with sloping black angled cooker hood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washer and dryer. Recessed downlights. Open plan to ample dining area and back door leading to private garden.
- Storage cupboard, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.18m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 2.67m (14' 11" x 8' 9")
Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- Modern suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Shower over bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Linen cupboard and fitted shelving units.
- Two paved entrances leading to front door and to decking and barbeque area. Part laid in lawn and part laid in stone. With boarding fences, hedges and flower beds.
- Raised decking area with barbeque area and double outdoor electrical socket perfect for enjoying sunny evenings. Boardering fences, security sensor light and outside tap.
- Landscaped South facing garden, enclosed with excellent degree of privacy, stone path leading to garden office / cabin with electric, power and insulation. Additional storage shed. Bordering fences with shrubs, security sensor light and outside tap.