Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location on an elevated site, this attractive, beautifully presented and well appointed family home offers generous accommodation over three storeys. With four good-sized double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) the property is perfectly suited to the growing family.
Externally there is plentiful driveway parking to front leading to an integral garage which has been converted to an entertainment room. There is a decent sized wood chipped garden to side, as well as a landscaped garden to rear which includes paved patio area, perfect for entertaining.
Millreagh is a quiet residential location ideal for those wishing to be close to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital, with convenient transport links for Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards. We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard (2.87m x 0.97m).
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.68m x 3.74m (21' 11" x 12' 3")
Converted to entertainment room with bar, good range of built in storage units with plumbing for washing machine, amtico flooring, uPVC door to side.
- Carpeted floor, storage cupboard with Warmflow high pressure water tank.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.76m (17' 11" x 12' 4")
Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with marble hearth and electric cast-iron style fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 7.m x 3.33m (22' 12" x 10' 11")
Modern range of fully fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and concealed lighting, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric under bench oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, dining area with double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- 2.58m x 1.34m (8' 6" x 4' 5")
Comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
Carpeted floor, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.58m x 3.34m (15' 0" x 10' 12")
Laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.13m x 3.83m (13' 7" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 3.77m (13' 1" x 12' 4")
Built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, laminate wooden floor.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with mixer tap and storage underneath, panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, double walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit over including rain head shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 10.44m x 4.07m (34' 3" x 13' 4")
Garden to side laid in bark chips with garden storage shed.
- Enclosed patio area off garage ideal for use as dog run.
- 18.66m x 18.48m (61' 3" x 60' 8")
Safely enclosed landscaped garden laid in lawn with railway sleepers and paved patio area.