This attractive, red brick, Victorian townhouse is conveniently located just off the Belmont Road in East Belfast, close to a broad range of coffee shops, retaurants and other local amenities.
Many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity and both George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt are a few minutes travel, with bus links for the city centre also a short stroll away.
The property itself has been well cared for and has undergone some costly maintenance in recent years with new windows, upgraded heating system and new roof. There have been many period features maintained and the property requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Offering plentiful accommodation, tasteful style and an ideal location, we are confident this property will have broad appeal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Enclosed courtyard with wrought-iron railings and terracotta tiling, outside light, glazed hardwood front door with fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, corbels, centre rose, picture rail, hardwood parquet floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.25m x 3.51m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, hardwood parquet floor, 2x built-in storage units.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Centre rose, picture rail, feature wall lights, textured vinyl flooring, 2x built-in storage cupboards.
- 3.5m x 2.18m (11' 6" x 7' 2")
Modern range of gloss cream high and low level fitted kitchen units with wooden work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, glass display units, under stairs storage cupboard, tongue and groove ceiling, part-tiled walls, textured vinyl flooring, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- 2.45m x 2.15m (8' 0" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and thermostatic shower unit over, shelved hot press, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.68m x 3.37m (15' 4" x 11' 1")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.79m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
- Storage area, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.69m x 3.37m (15' 5" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Ceiling cornice, Velux window, original restored floorboards.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- Housing 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, light and power.
- Enclosed patio with terracotta tiling, outside light, outside tap, access to rear entry.