Newly constructed in 2015, this well-appointed ground floor apartment is situated in a quiet residential development in Moneyreagh. Conveniently located to avail of a range of local amenities, the property is within close proximity to local schooling and benefits from easy access to Belfast, Comber and Carryduff via main arterial routes.
The apartment itself benefits from its own front door and is bright, spacious and modern throughout, comprising entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/living room, two spacious bedrooms (master en-suite) and a luxury main bathroom. Externally there is a large residents car park with well-maintained surounding gardens.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed hardwood inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed hardwood inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Laminate wooden floor. Open-plan to...
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Modern range of high and low level cream gloss units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and four ring ceramic hob with glass/stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Dining area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- 3.m x 2.01m (9' 10" x 6' 7")
Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- Residents car park, well maintained surrounding gardens, communal storage shed.