This presents an excellent chance to purchase an attractive, red brick, detached family home in the highly sought after Belmont area of East Belfast, renowned for it's schools, collection of eateries and broad range of amenities. The property is convenient to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service and George Best Belfast City Airport and offers ease of access to Belfast city centre.
Built in the early 1900s, the property retains much character and charm but is now in need of modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would be expected to undertake. Also offering the potential to extend (subject to planning permission), this is an exciting opportunity for the right buyer to create their dream family home.
We expect high demand and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch, hardwood glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, ceiling cornice.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.:
- Cloakroom with original leaded stained glass window, low flush W.C., wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.66m (14' 10" x 12' 0")
(into bay) Picture rail, ceiling cornice, tiled fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.43m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
Picture rail, plate rack, ceiling cornice.
- 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
Casual dining area leading to kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, space for appliances, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, access to rear.
- Access to floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder, picture rail, ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
(into cupboard) Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.69m (9' 0" x 8' 10")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, wooden panelled bath with telephone hand shower and shower screen, hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Tarmac driveway, front and rear gardens laid in lawn with plants and shrubs, outside tap, PVC oil tank.
- Detached brick garage.