This attractive, red brick, terrace property is located close to transport links, local amenities and shops on Holywood Road, Upper Newtownards Road and at Connswater Shopping Centre. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by bus or the nearby Sydenham train halt.
The property itself has been redecorated throughout and comprises living room open-plan to dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a front garden and an enclosed rear yard, as well as a further garden to the rear. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, under stairs cloaks area.
- 6.07m x 2.94m (19' 11" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
- DINING AREA:
- 2.06m x 1.59m (6' 9" x 5' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, archway to...
- 2.6m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
Modern range of high and low level gloss grey fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, wine rack, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.99m x 2.73m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.98m x 2.7m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.1m x 1.72m (6' 11" x 5' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and electric power shower unit over, part-tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Enclosed, landscaped garden laid in lawn with flagstone paving, flowerbeds and border fencing.
- Enclosed, covered rear yard with outside water tap and built-in storage units, access to rear entry, further enclosed, landscaped garden to rear.