This attractive, red brick, 1930s semi-detached villa is beautifully presented both inside and out, and enjoys a generously sized double site with westerly aspect. This property is likely to appeal to a range of prospective purchasers seeking high quality accommodation in a popular and convenient location.
Clonaver Crescent North enjoys ease of access to the city centre via public and private transport links and also benefits from a broad range of amenities in both Belmont and Ballyhackamore. Leading primary and secondary schools are also within short walking distance.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature leaded stained glass windows, hardwood inner door with fan light and glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden floor, under stairs storage cupboard and cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.25m x 3.34m (13' 11" x 10' 12")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, tiled fireplace (open fire).
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.34m x 3.32m (10' 12" x 10' 11")
Ceiling cornice, tiled fireplace (open fire), laminate wooden floor.
- 5.61m x 1.9m (18' 5" x 6' 3")
Modern range of high and low level (matte grey) fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl (matte black) sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, housing for fridge-freezer, space for oven, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, part-tiled walls, vinyl floor, access to rear.
- Access to roof space (floored and insulated).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.39m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.27m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with 'Mira Sport' electric power shower over, part-tiled walls, vinyl floor, chrome heated towel rail, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Large driveway with off-street parking for multiple cars, front garden laid in lawn with plants and shrubs.
- Large rear garden laid in lawn (double site) with Westerly aspect. Range of plants, trees and shrubs, patio area with outdoor entertaining space, outside light, outside tap.
- 6.05m x 3.29m (19' 10" x 10' 10")
Detached brick garage with light. Boiler room offering additional storage and containing oil fired boiler (3.30m x 1.76m).